The Senior Credit and Collections Specialist will be responsible for collections with key partner accounts while building strong relationships with the partners and an excellent experience. This role will be responsible for establishing and maintaining credit lines, payment terms, and collection activity for all customers and partners and will ensure assigned accounts are maintained within acceptable company guidelines along with other related tasks.
About the Team:
The global AR team is made up of two AR/Billing Specialists and four Credit/Collections Analysts. The team is positioned within the US and we are seeking a global presence in Belfast.
In this role you will:
● Onboard new Key Accounts and Partners and build relationships with existing
Partners, including setting up monthly/weekly calls
● Manage a collections book from date of invoice to cash collection, including
ensuring an excellent customer experience
● Grant credit to prospective customers and partners, monitoring key changes
and determining appropriate credit limits
● Forecast collection estimates on book of accounts and continually update
management on progress
● Research, escalate and resolve both customer and partner discrepancies,
including partnering with Sales Ops, Sales, and Customer Success
● Address and resolve account credit balances and overpayments
● Help establish and achieve DSO (days sales outstanding) goals
● Identify and assist with process improvement and accuracy initiatives
● Assist with the resolution of any issues that could impact the timely month-
● Assist in providing required training when necessary.
The skills you’ll bring include:
● 5+ years of Direct Collection experience
● Have experience reviewing credit reports and making credit decisions
● Key account and/or Partner collection experience
● Commitment to excellent customer service
Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) helps organizations across the globe protect what matters most so innovation can thrive in an increasingly connected world. Our
comprehensive technology, services, and community-focused research simplify the complex for security teams, helping them reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for
malicious behavior, be in 10 places at once, and shut down attacks. We’re on a
mission to make security solutions easier to use and access so we can bring safety and resilience to more people. With more than 10,000 customers across 140+ countries, Rapid7 is a leader in cybersecurity that has earned numerous industry accolades and recognition for our technology and culture.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookie we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.